Debbie Solano, CRS, is a proactive, trusted real estate advisor:
- listening for and reliably delivering that which makes a real difference in what people are dealing with and what they really care about
- helping families to explore provident lifestyle options consistent with the independence and the joys of country living while not giving up all the amenities and conveniences of living in midtown Tulsa.
Debbie Solano’s Web Presence
Debbie’s Professional Affiliations
- Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS® (GTAR)
- Northeast Oklahoma Board of REALTORS®
(the MLS for Grand Lake)
- Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® (OAR)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)
- Council of Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Real Estate Buyers Agency Council (REBAC)
- Green Resource Council
- American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
I am a full-time REALTOR® and Certified Residential Specialist in midtown Tulsa, specializing in selling land, country estates, horse properties, hobby farms, and ranches within a two-hour radius of Tulsa.
I grew up in the town of Southeast, NY, which surrounded the little village of Brewster, where the New York Central commuter trains turned around. My father commuted two hours each way to his office in New York City where he exported oilfield equipment overseas for his Tulsa clients.
I remember the wooded hills surrounding the many large reservoirs where we used to be able to skate for miles in a straight line. There were rock walls outlining every field, where horses and dairy cows grazed. Hidden in the woods on the back roads and dirt lanes were picture perfect country estates and second homes for people that lived in the city.
I learned to ride on field hunters because I worked at a fox hunting stable. It was my second home.
I was valedictorian of my high school class.
I started college thinking that I would eventually become a minister. However, I fell in love, got married, and abandoned my calling to ministry.
I trained to become a rare books librarian, but ended up as a law librarian. From there, by default, I have been a secretary, a teacher, a church worker, and now a REALTOR®, which amazingly brings my eclectic skills together in a career I enjoy.
I first became licensed to sell real estate in 1994 and have been selling real estate full time since 2005. I earned my Broker-Associate license in 2009.
I have learned to build websites and market real estate online for my clients. If you are interested in my tailoring an online marketing plan for your property, please call me at 918-724-8201.